For the students by the students

Parcells Post

Madden 18

Madden 18

There have been 30 Madden games since the first game released in 1988 with legendary coach John Madden on the cover. The reason it is called Madden is because the famous Oakland Raiders coach John Madden is a Super Bowl winning coach who is also in the NFL Hall of Fame. After 1993, Electronic Arts (EA) changed it to Madden instead of John Madden. For us local Detroiters, only two Detroit Lions players have been on the cover. They are Calvin Johnson and Barry Sanders.

Like FIFA17’s “Journey mode”, the Madden producers decided to use “Frostbite Engine” with the game to have a story mode. There will be a G.O.A.T edition to Madden 18, similar to the Madden 17’s Deluxe edition. The game is now available for preorder. It is $79.99, and with EA access it’s $71.99.

The cover athlete of Madden 18 is none other than Tom Brady. People are calling him the G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time). With this last season, he had a total of 3,554 yards, 28 touchdowns, and only 2 interceptions. He has a career total of 61,582 yards, and 456 touchdowns. He was one of the best QB’s this past season. Brady was born on August 3, 1977, in California. He is currently 39 years old, which is older than most players in the NFL. Lots of people got mad because it is called the G.O.A.T edition, and they don’t think he deserves that title.  The NFL Madden 17 cover was also a player on the same team as Tom Brady; it was Rob Gronkowski. They both play for the Patriots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tvT0dgyV34